The Gatto Agency
Insurance and Real Estate



We offer top of the line vehicle coverage combined with unsurpassed customer service at great rates. We have been writing policies since the first electronic computer was invented so we know the ins and outs of the insurance business well. We help people get exactly the coverage they want while helping them to understand what they are getting. To request a quote click here or call us today.


Here at the Gatto Agency we understand that your home is one of the biggest investments you make in your lifetime. We offer peace of mind on protecting that investment because our seasoned professionals help you get the coverage you need with the understanding you desire and deserve. You can take comfort in our long history, spotless track record, and the personal attention you will receive. We offer a variety of different homeowner packages and coverages to meet your individual needs at great rates. We write all types of dwelling policies—Homeowners, Dwelling, Condo, Renters and others so you can be sure you have the right coverage. Our dedication to deserving your trust is exemplified by the the large number of our customers who we have had for the majority of their lives. Call or click here for a quote today.


Next to homeowners and auto policies, Personal Umbrella policies are what we write the most. This "excess liability" policy protects you and your family's assets for 1 million up to 5 million dollars above the personal liability sections on home and auto. We know it's become more common (some would call it an epidemic!) for people to sue other individuals and/or businesses for injuries they suffer in accidents. Often this is real and done honestly; sometimes it is fabricated and done for profit. The made-up stories are known as insurance fraud, and that crime is costing all of us a lot of money in higher rates throughout the industry.

A personal umbrella is relatively inexpensive, usually in the range of $180.-$200. Per year. We can help protect you and your family with a personal umbrella policy today. Ask us how.


While personal lines insurance is our daily bread and butter, we also write commercial and business owners policies for our clients who have those needs. As always, we strive to provide you with the best possible coverage at an affordable and competitive price. It might be the Master Policy for the condo association where you live, a fire policy for a commercial building, or workers' compensation if you are a small business employer. Often small business owners need a business owners policy (BOP) which covers their business location and equipment, and also provides commercial liability for things that might happen on the job.

Let us know what your commercial lines needs are and we will do our best to meet them, either in house or through referral. Contact us for more information.